Home Organization Tips Declutter Drawers
Would you like to add more minutes to your day and more money to your bank account? Get organized.
Time and Money Wasters
- How much time do you spend looking for keys, sunglasses, your cell phone?
- How much money are you losing in late fees and interest by not paying bills on time?
- How much time and money are you wasting buying stamps, tools and supplies, over and over again, because you can’t find them when you need them?
It is possible to live in a beautiful and organized home without driving yourself and your family crazy. It just takes a little education and the will to develop some new habits. The payoff will be less stress in your life, and alot more time and money for fun.
Resolve to develop a different way of doing ordinary things. Stick with it for three weeks and you’ve created a new habit. One that works for you, instead of against you.
See also: best buyers agent queensland
Tips to Help You Get Organized
- Start Small
A small job is easier to tackle and tricks your mind into not feeling overwhelmed
- Make it Pretty
Add some color and creativity. It lifts your spirits and makes you want to tackle the next project
Start by Decluttering a Drawer
- How long will it take?
Allow 15 minutes
- How can I make it fun?
Do it while watching TV, listening to music, or visiting with a friend or family member
- What will I need to get the job done?
- Scrap paper for testing pens
- Drawer dividers or cupcake tins
- Rubber bands to corral extra pencils and pens
- Zip lock bags for small items like extra paper clips
- Bins or boxes to store items you need but don’t have room for in the drawer
More to read: The Benefits of Using a Buyer Agent in Sydney